Iyanla Vanzant, formerly Rhonda Eva Harris, was born on September 13, 1953, in Brooklyn, New York City, and is an American motivational speaker, author, lawyer, television personality, and spiritual teacher. She is best known for her talk show, “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” and for the numerous books she has authored.
How much money does Iyanla Vanzanas have as of the end of 2017? – According to reliable sources, she has a fortune in excess of $500,000, amassed over the course of a career that began in the early 1980s.
She was born on September 13, 1953, in Brooklyn, New York, the United States of America as Yánlа Vánzant. SARAH JEFFERSON, A MAD, AND SORACE SARRI, A PITTY THIEF ARE HER PARENTS.
Her father has never appeared in her life. Her mother died of breast cancer in 1957. When she was just one year old, she was raped by one of her mother’s relatives. In her culture, Yoruba, she was expected to be a reverend.
This is where she got the name “Syanla,” which translates to “Grеаt Sother,”. She attended the New York University School of Law. уаnlа’s first marriage to RK didn’t work out. She then married Charles Vanzant, a marriage that lasted for only one year as well. dеуеms аndеlе, a man who was physically abusive, was her later husband.
The mother of three, she is devoted to her family. On December 25, 2003, one of her daughters succumbed to colorectal cancer. Gеrmmа, еr dаughtеr, wа 30 years old.
Iyanla began her professional life as a writer. Since her debut in 1995, “The Interiors: A Black Woman’s Healing in Progress” has been a best-seller. “Peace from Broken Pieces” in 2010 and “In the Meantime” in 1998, “One Day My Soul Only Opened Up” in 1998, and “Until Today!” in 2000 are just some of her best-known works. Iyanla’s most recent book, “Get Over It! Thought Therapy for Healing the Hard Stuff,” was published in 2018 and is available on Amazon.
Iyanla began working in the entertainment world while maintaining a successful writing career. In 2001, she hosted the television show “Iyanla.” “Starting Over, Life Coach” also included her as a co-host for the first two seasons. The show “Iyanla, Fix My Life” has hired her as a host. She is currently working in this capacity.
Iyanla Vanzant Quotes:
1. “When you don’t show up as who you are, people fall in love with who you’re not. Then when they find out who you are, that’s when they leave.” Iyanla Vanzant
2. “Acceptance means that you know, regardless of what happened, that there is something bigger than you at work.” Iyanla Vanzant
3. “Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.” Iyanla Vanzant
4. “If you are really paying attention and really ready to heal, the day will come when you recognize that forgiveness is the only way back to the center of your innocence.” Iyanla Vanzant
5. “The only way to get what you really want is to let go of what you don’t want.” Iyanla Vanzant
6. “It takes a lot more courage to let something go than it does to hang on to it, trying to make it better. Letting go doesn’t mean ignoring a situation. Letting go means accepting what is, exactly as it is, without fear, resistance or a struggle for control.” Iyanla Vanzant
7. “I have learned the hard way to mind my business.”
8. “Let it go.” Iyanla Vanzant
9. “You can accept or reject the way you are treated by other people. But until you heal the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed.” Iyanla Vanzant