- On the desktop site, you can use the video settings to make a YouTube video loop.
- YouTube’s mobile app now has the loop feature, so you can watch videos and playlists over and over again.
- If you want, you can also use third-party sites to loop whole videos or parts of videos.
Every day, a lot of new videos are added to YouTube, so people can always find something new to watch. But sometimes you don’t want something new, so setting a video to play over and over again can be a good choice.
If you’re learning a new skill from a YouTube tutorial or just want a background video to keep playing at an event, looping the video can help.
Here’s how to set up the feature on your computer or through the app on your phone.
How to loop a desktop YouTube video
No matter what web browser you use, this will work.
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to play over and over.
2. Right-click on the video and choose Loop from the menu that appears.
Also Read: How to Block Messages on Iphone
How to make a YouTube video play over and over on the app
The mobile app for YouTube now has the loop feature. It works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android.
1. Start the YouTube app on your device and find the video you want to play over and over again.
2. Tap the screen to show the three-dot icon in the top right corner. Then tap the three dots to open the video menu.
Also Read: Windows 10: Snapping a Screenshot
3. In the box that pops up, choose Loop video. Keep in mind that the loop option won’t show up in the pop-up if the ad before your video is still playing. You’ll have to wait until the ad is done before you can loop.
To turn off the loop, you would have to do this again. You can also loop playlists by going to a video in the playlist you want to loop and setting that video to loop.
Leave a Comment