For LG and Samsung Smart TVs, here’s how to get the Xfinity Stream Beta applications to work! To use the Xfinity Stream Beta App on LG and Samsung Smart TVs, make sure your Xfinity TV and Internet services are already set up.
Amazon Fire TV users can learn more about the Xfinity Stream Beta App by visiting Amazon Fire TV. See Casting Xfinity Stream Content to Chromecast for details on Chromecasting Xfinity Stream.
Activate the Xfinity Stream Beta App on Roku for more information on the app.
Streaming and Eligibility Requirements
- For those with Xfinity TV and/or Internet, the Xfinity Stream Beta app is now available. Each service has its own unique set of features.
- Streaming live TV and Xfinity On Demand content requires an Xfinity TV subscription.
- Xfinity TV subscribers have access to all of the channels included in their package. To watch the show you want, you must have access to a channel on which it airs. In order to watch or download HBO Max content, your television set must have HBO Max included in the channel line-up, for example.
- Select material is available to non-Xfinity TV subscribers at no additional cost.
- DVR recordings can only be streamed if you are a paying customer of the DVR service.
- To use the Fire TV app, you’ll need an Xfinity ID and password.
- To stream the whole channel roster and the entire Xfinity On Demand library, you’ll need an Internet connection from Xfinity installed in your house.
- A WiFi or mobile network connection is required to access DVR recordings while away from home.
Internet access via WiFi or 3G/4G cellular networks is required. Cellular data usage may result in fees; check with your phone provider for specifics.
- Customers of Xfinity Flex.
- As a new Xfinity TV customer, you’ll be able to access a variety of popular live sports, news, and On-Demand shows and movies while you wait for your equipment to arrive at your home.
- The app does not offer access to any pay-per-view events.
Read More: What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 18?
What You’ll Need to Watch Online TV
Xfinity subscribers enjoy a number of benefits.
- With your Xfinity TV package, you may stream a wide variety of popular live sports, news, and On Demand shows and movies while you wait for your equipment to arrive.
- Using a 3G/4G cellular network may incur data costs; check your wireless provider’s rate plan for information.
- A compatible mobile device or an eligible Xfinity Flex streaming TV box that meets the Xfinity Stream app’s system requirements.
- Your username and password for Xfinity.
Beyond the aforementioned, you’ll also require:
- Xfinity TV service with any Internet connection is required to watch live or on-demand outside of the home.
- It’s important to keep in mind that using a wireless mobile network could result in data costs. Find out more about rates by consulting your wireless provider.
- Xfinity TV and Internet subscription allow you to watch live TV or On Demand while you’re connected to your home Xfinity network.
- Please be aware that some content may only be accessible if you are logged in to your home network. Learn more about the limitations of Xfinity On Demand.
- Xfinity X1, Choice TV with Xfinity Flex, Xfinity Instant TV or Xfinity On Campus service, or a customer-owned TV Box as the primary outlet for your completed cloud-based DVR recordings.
- Customers who have DVRs but do not have X1 TV boxes cannot use the Cloud DVR service.
- Your subscription bundle must include the channels and programming you want to watch. If you want to watch or download HBO shows, you’ll need a membership that includes it.
- If you have more than one Xfinity Stream subscription, you may be able to access different site features.
Apps don’t have access to some types of commercial content (such as pay-per-view events and some X1 subscription services).