Credit cards bearing the Tata Cards brand are issued by Tata Capital Financial Services and State Bank of India (SBI).
GE Capital Business Processes Management Services, the joint venture partner of SBI Cards, is providing the technology and processing responsibilities of Tata Cards, while SBI is responsible for client acquisition, marketing, and risk management of Tata Cards.
Currently, Tata Cards offers two different types of credit cards: the Tata Premium Credit Card and the Tata Classic Credit Card. Let’s take a closer look at each category.
Logging in With a Tata Credit Card Is Simple
- Step 1: Visit the Tata Card website – www.tatacard.com – to get started.
- Step 2: In order to log in, click on the “Login” button. Three alternatives are provided for logging in, such –
Mobile Number – Please enter your mobile number and password, and then verify your code if using a mobile number as a login method.
User ID – If you use your Tata Credit Card User ID to log in, you will need to enter it here. Enter your User ID and Password in the User ID section, and you’ll be all set. and select Login from the drop-down menu.
Card Details – It’s in the Card Details area if you’d like to log in using your card. and then enter the primary card information to generate an OTP. Login to your Tata Credit card account after that.
Tata Premium Credit Cards Features and Benefits
The premium cards, which have an annual charge of Rs. 2,999, offer a wide range of features and advantages.
- Star Bazaar, Bata, M&S, and Westside are among the stores participating in Tata Premium Credit Card’s e-gift voucher program as a welcome present for cardholders.
- Once you’ve been married for a year, you’re eligible to receive an anniversary present. Many popular brands such as Raymonds, Jabong, and Star Bazaar are included in the e-gift cards that can be used for discount coupons, complimentary drinks, or weekend package savings.
- The Tata Premium cards offer cash back on purchases at partner stores, including Star Bazaar, Tata outlets, Croma stores, and Croma.com. In most cases, 2% to 5% of the purchase price is refunded in cash.
- Additionally, the credit cards offer accelerated reward points for expenditures made in department and supermarket stores, dining and overseas purchases, and at Tata partner stores.
- Rewards: Cardholders will receive e-gift cards, complimentary flights, meal specials, discounts, and gift vouchers from well-known businesses after spending Rs.3 lakh to Rs.5 lakh annually.
- Cardholders will not be charged an additional 1% fuel surcharge if they use one of the premium credit cards to make a purchase at a gas station.
- Members of the Tata premium credit card will get complimentary access to premium MasterCard lounges at Indian airports, both domestically and internationally.
Features and Benefits of the Tata Premium Credit Card Program
Premium cards, which cost Rs. 2,999 a year, come with a slew of extra features and benefits.
Star Bazaar and other Tata partner stores, such as Yatra.com, Bata, Marks & Spencer, and Westside, provide Tata premium credit card holders with welcome e-gift cards.
To be eligible for an anniversary present, you must have been married for a year. Gift certificates from Taj Hotels, Star Bazaar e-gift cards, free beverages and buffet lunch coupons, weekend trip discounts, and gift cards from well-known firms like Raymonds and Jabong are some of the items up for grabs.
Credit cards issued by the Tata Group offer cash back on purchases made at partner establishments such as Star Bazaar, Tata stores, Croma locations, and Croma.com.in. 2 to 5% of the entire transaction value is the typical cashback percentage.
For every Rs. 100 spent on the cards, you’ll get one reward point. The credit cards also offer accelerated rewards for purchases made at department and grocery stores, restaurants, and even abroad through Tata partner retailers.
Milestone Bonus: Cardholders who spend between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per year will receive e-gift vouchers, free flights, dining offers, discount offers, and gift vouchers from well-known merchants as part of the program’s milestone rewards program.
Any premium credit card that is used to pay for fuel does not levy an additional 1% fuel surcharge, which is typically charged to all credit card transactions.
For Tata premium cardholders, access to the premium MasterCard airport lounges at both domestic and international airports is gratis.
Which Tata Credit Card Should I Apply For?
People can apply for Tata Credit Cards online at www.tatacard.com, the official website of Tata Cards.
Tata Premium Credit Cards Provide the Following Additional Benefits in Addition to Those Listed Above:
- The lowest finance charges on the carried-forward outstanding balance are due.
- Acceptable in over 24 million stores worldwide
- Allow cardholders to withdraw money from the more than one million ATMs that accept Visa or MasterCard across the world.
- Allow consumers to pay their utility bills online, such as their electricity, insurance, or phone bills.
- Permit transferring credit card balances to other bank cards at lower interest rates.
- Provide a Flexipay option so that cardholders can pay off their credit card balance in manageable monthly installments.
- Cardholders who are at least 18 years old may apply for an add-on credit card for their immediate family.