On December 26, 2021, Wisting Season 2 was shown for the first time in its second season. Please enjoy the previous season and come back for Wisting Season 3 Release Date. You must be interested in Wisting Season 3 News, the premiere date, the cast, and rumours. Season spy will tell you everything you need to know about the upcoming WISTING SEASON 3 with no spoilers.
Wisting is a Norwegian police procedural TV show that stars Sven Nordin as widower William Wisting, a senior police detective, and Carrie-Anne Moss as FBI Special Agent Maggie Griffin. In the first five episodes, Moss plays FBI Special Agent Maggie Griffin.
Release Date Of Wisting Season 3
WISTING SEASON 3 is expected to be released by the year 2022. WISTING SEASON 3 is already a hot topic among fans, who are eagerly anticipating its release.
A few questions were left unanswered at the end of WISTING SEASON 2, making WISTING SEASON 3 even more exciting. Even though WISTING SEASON 3 has yet to be officially announced, we’ve been able to gather information from a number of reliable sources about the impending season debut. You can always visit Season spy for the latest news on the upcoming season release date to stay up to current.
Read more :
- Criminal Minds Season 16 : Possible Release Date & Confirmation In 2022!
- Vikings: Valhalla Season 2 Release Date & Confirmation on Netflix!
Storyline Of Wisting Season 3
On a Christmas tree farm near Larvik, Norway, the body of a man is discovered under a tree, buried in the snow. A team of investigators led by William Wisting is looking into the matter. Robert Godwin, an American serial murderer who has evaded capture for more than two decades, has been linked to the murder via fingerprints.
He is rumoured to have escaped to Larvik, Norway, and adopted the name of a local citizen in order to avoid capture. Special Agents Maggie Griffin and John Bantham are dispatched to Norway to aid the investigation. In order to avoid alerting the killer, they must keep their presence hidden. A tale about their next-door neighbour, who died alone in his house, is being written by Wisting’s daughter, Line, a journalist.
As a result of her investigation, she has become a target of the police murder investigation. As a result of Line’s relationship with Bantham, he loses his disguise. A new murder count soars as police track down the assassin’s primary dumpsite in Sweden. Wisting and Griffin finally catch the assassin in a dramatic showdown.
Cast Of Wisting Season 3
- Sven Nordin as William Wisting, police detective
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Maggie Griffin, FBI Special Agent
- Thea Green Lundberg as Line, Wisting’s daughter, journalist
- Jonas Strand Gravli as Thomas, Wisting’s son
- Kjersti Sandal as Torunn Borg, Wisting’s deputy
- Mads Ousdal as Nils Hammer, police detective
- Mariann Hole as Sissel
- Lars Berge as Benjamin Fjeld, police detective
- Richie Campbell as John Bantham, FBI Special Agent
- Ulrikke Hansen Døvigen as Christine Thiis, police prosecutor
- Irina Eidsvold Tøien as Andrea Vetti, police chief
- Gard B. Eidsvold as Frank Robekk, retired police detective
- Fridtjov Såheim as Philip Henden, lawyer
- Christoffer Staib as Vidar Haglund, hunted murderer
- Lasse Vermeli as Erik, press photographer
- Jon Øigarden as Terje Nordbo, Chief Inspector, Independent Office for Police Conduct
Trailer Of Wisting Season 3
The Wisting Season 3 Trailer has been eagerly awaited by fans of the WISTING SEASON 2 television series. While fans are looking forward to the WISTING SEASON 3 trailer, you can expect a few more WISTING SEASON 3 official teasers or trailers to be released in the coming months.
Where Is Wisting Filmed?
Various sources claim that Wisting was filmed in Larvik-Stavern and the surrounding area of Norway’s Vestfold region, which is known for several things, including Norway’s largest beach of rolling stones, the historic Fredriksvern Fortress, and the picturesque fishing village of Naverfjorden, according to the tourism organisation Visit Vestfold.
In the end, Wisting decided to take matters into his own hands and sneaked into the police station to acquire the information he need. From there, he enlisted the assistance of Haglund’s lawyer, who had stitched him up on live television and assisted him in getting out of a detention cell after Nordbo issued a warrant for his arrest a few days earlier.
Read more :
- Captain Marvel 2 Cast Update, Release Date, Trailer, and Other Update That You Must Know in 2022!
- Virgin River Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Plot & All We Know So Far