Scroll down to get the latest information on the estimated net worth, biography, and career of Kenny Lattimore. We’ll analyse Kenny’s present wealth in addition to his earnings, salary, and other financial data.
The American R&B singer Kenny Lattimore, who has a net worth of $2 million, is known by his stage name. Kenny is well-known for his marriages to singer Chante Moore and judge Faith Jenkins.
In the nation’s capital, Kenny Lattimore was born. As of April 10th, 1970. While playing in his Maryland high school band, he developed an interest in pursuing a career in music.
After finishing his degree at Howard University, he started working as a session vocalist for the band Maniquin. After Maniquin asked him to be the lead singer, he joined the band and in 1989 they put out their sole album.
In 1996, he published his first album without the band. The album had two singles that reached the Top 20, and it was eventually certified Gold. In the late ’90s and early ’00s, he put out two additional critically acclaimed albums.
As a result, he and his wife, vocalist Chante Moore, started making records together. In the early 2000s, they had two top-selling studio albums. The group’s second studio album, titled “Uncovered/Covered,” debuted in the top ten on the Billboard R&B albums list and in the top two on the Gospel albums chart.
2008 saw the publication of “Timeless,” Kenny’s second solo effort. About the same time, he started his own record label. He’s still putting out music regularly.
Kenny Lattimore is a famous r&b singer who was born on April 10, 1970, in Washington, DC. In high school, he discovered a passion for singing and began working as a session singer for the R&B band Maniquin, where he eventually rose to the position of lead singer.
In the 1990s, he put on dramatic stage concerts to bolster his romantic reputation; by the late 2000s, he had begun making solo albums. It has been confirmed by CelebsInsights that Kenny has never been engaged before.
In 2012, he released an album titled Back 2 Cool, which featured a single with Kelly Price on it. Marrying R&B singer Chante Moore led to the couple performing and recording together.
Kenny Lattimore’s Profession
- In the entertainment industry, Kenny Lattimore got his start as a singer and composer like so many others.
- Among the album’s highlights are the Top 20 singles “Never Too Busy” and “For You,” which was written by the artist’s high school friend and Grammy nominee Kenny Lerum.
- After winning Best New Artist at the 1996 NAACP Image Awards, this album went on to become a commercial success, earning Gold certification for its sales.
- After that, on September 9, 2008, he’ll release a new Verve Records cover album named Timeless.
- The upbeat dance tune “Another Love” by Brian Culbertson features him as well.
- He and his wife put out a second studio album as a duo in 2006 named Uncovered/Covered.
- The R&B chart position for Uncovered/Covered was #10, while the Gospel chart position was.
- The Family Crews on BET included a rendition of “You’re All I Need to Get By” as its theme tune.
- A pivotal moment in the Michael Jordan documentary “The Last Dance” contributed to Kenny’s sudden rise to fame in March of 2020.
According to our records, Kenny Lattimore is not dating anyone at the moment.
A native Washingtonian, the R&B singer entered the world on April 10, 1970. Known for her R&B hits “Never Too Busy” and “For You,” which both cracked the top twenty on the R&B charts. At the NAACP Image Awards in 1996, she took home the trophy for Best New Artist.
As of the year 2022, Kenny Lattimore is currently single. Kenny was born in 1966, making his current age 52. If the information provided by CelebsCouples is to be believed, Kenny Lattimore has been in at least one past relationship. He’s never been married before.
In 192 days, Kenny Lattimore will turn 53 years old. If you want to learn more about Kenny Lattimore, visit FamousDetails and read up on the top 10 facts about him.